My Photo
Name:
Location: Alameda, San Francisco Bay Area, United States

Friday, January 20, 2006

dexterous

His bloody lies
hidden behind thick lashes
and a come-hither smile,
are really kind of butterflies
that flit-flutter-flit
into my rose-tinged consciousness,
willing to believe ruby lips
flapping flattery.
How easily did he fool me
in my eager naivete.
For want of love--
or was it salvation?--
in desperate acts of crimson youth,
reaching for a blushing sky.
Like Icarus, there was no reasoning,
only the touch of paradise
between red velvet sheets.
With dexterous hands
he plied my cherry ripeness:
The marauder of my maidenhead.

©2006 b.cisek

dex·ter·ous (/'dek-st(&-)r&s/), adjective: 1 : mentally adroit and skillful : clever; 2 : done with dexterity : artful; 3 : skillful and competent with the hands
definition courtesy of merriam-webster online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home